- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Addon Domains" icon under the "Domains" category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name - The domain name you are addin to your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username - Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root - Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password - Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again) - Confirm the password.
- Click the "Add Domain" button to create the addon domain.
How do I create an addon domain?
To flush DNS cache in Microsoft Windows:- - Start -> Run -> type cmd - in command prompt,...How do I create a parked domain?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Parked Domains" icon in the "Domains" category....What happens when a domain expires?
After a domain expires, it will be available for registration by anybody. It is recommended to...What is your IPS TAG?
Our IPS TAG is "EZPZ" (without the quotes). Before changing the tag on the domain please ensure...What is a redirect?
A domain redirect is an instance where a visitor is redirected to a different page when they try...