- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Addon Domains" icon under the "Domains" category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name - The domain name you are addin to your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username - Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root - Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password - Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again) - Confirm the password.
- Click the "Add Domain" button to create the addon domain.
How do I create an addon domain?
Login to cPanel. Locate and click on the "Redirects" icon under the "Domains" category....How do I flush my DNS?
To flush DNS cache in Microsoft Windows:- - Start -> Run -> type cmd - in command prompt,...What is your IPS TAG?
Our IPS TAG is "EZPZ" (without the quotes). Before changing the tag on the domain please ensure...What is a domain?
A domain is a human-readable name assigned to an IP address to make accessing websites much...What is a subdomain?
A subdomain is a subsection of a main domain, in this format: subdomain.maindomain.com...