At EZPZ Hosting, our mission is to provide enterprise-class service at small business prices. First and foremost, that means keeping your website up and running at all times. Our team of skilled Support Technicians is also available 24x7x365 to assist you if you need help connecting to your site, configuring your account, or if you think there might be an issue with the performance or availability of your site. In order to remain immediately available for customers with urgent issues, we ask that customers consult our extensive on-line documentation for “how to” questions before calling our operations hotline.
While we do our best to solve any problem – there are certain issues that are beyond our scope of support. For example, if you need help debugging source code for an application you are developing–while we would love to help you – we are not software developers. We can, however, help to confirm whether all of our systems (e.g. databases, network, web servers, etc.) are functioning normally to help you isolate the problem. It’s also not possible for us to be fluent in every web application or client-side publishing program (there are just too many of them), but we can help with basic configuration settings (e.g. MySQL server address, FTP login information, etc.) for any application or client you might be installing.
What we support:
- - Common Services. We continually monitor and ensure that all basic services are working, such as FTP, email, SSH, web services and our Control Panel. Our number one priority is to make sure that the web servers, data centers, and network connections are functioning at optimal performance levels.
- - Basic e-mail and FTP client configuration. We provide instructions for using the most common e-mail and FTP clients. If you need additional help, do not hesitate to open a support ticket or call us. We will do our best to assist you with making a connection to your account.
- - Server Software. We will maintain and secure all software that resides on a server, such as MariaDB, MySQL, PHP, Apache, and Litespeed. We will determine the version and configuration of the software on our servers. As a result, the software we have installed may not always be the latest version available to the public or be compatible with your application.
- - Internet Training. It is expected that you have a basic understanding of Internet concepts such as DNS, e-mail, and FTP.
- - Data Backup. You are responsible for maintaining current backups of your data. We maintain our own backups for certain plans in the event of a disaster. However, we do not guarantee the availability or restoration of any lost data.
- - DNS Zone Files. A DNS zone file converts your IP address to your domain name. You can modify MX, CNAME, A, and other records for your domain's zone file from cPanel.
- - Domain Names. You are responsible for using the supported services provided by your registrar for anything related to your domain name. If you choose not to use our nameservers, you are responsible for modifying your DNS records to point to your IP address, which can change without notification.
- - Domain Name Change. You can change the domain name associated with your account. However, you are responsible for modifying any and all path names in any scripts or applications to reflect this change.
- - E-Mail Client Configuration. We can assist you with the most basic settings for an e-mail account with your preferred mail client, such as Microsoft Outlook or Apple Mail. However, we cannot assist you in any advanced configuration or troubleshooting, such as spam filtering.
- - File Management. Files under your account can be managed through both the cPanel File Manager and FTP/SFTP.
- - FTP Client Configuration. We cannot provide extensive troubleshooting relating to the advanced configuration of your FTP software. We will do our best to help you make a connection to your account.
- - Scripts & Applications. You are fully responsible for the installation and operation of any and all scripts and applications. We will not troubleshoot or provide any support relating to malfunctioning scripts or applications. You are responsible for maintaining the latest version of any and all scripts and applications. This is a policy we must strictly adhere to.